The business is located on the south side of Brisbane.
-Trading 6 days. Tuesday-Sunday 11am-8pm. Monday closed.
-Selling fish and chips, burgers, snacks, beverages.
-Weekly sales is ~$13,000
-Monthly base rent is $2,783.31 + GST + monthly outgoing $727.37
-Lease expires on 11 August 2026 + 5 years option.
-Weekly net profit is around $3,000 inclusive one owners wages.
-Selling for $170,000 + Stock.
Contact Alice on 0432 843 715 to arrange an inspection.
The owner has been successfully running the business for 4 years
- the business is located in a commercial complex in south side of shopping center, business is very stable, guranted profitable
-Trading hours Monday to Saturday 10:30am to 8pm; Sunday 12noon to 7:30pm
- selling fish chips, hamburg, snacks, drink
-Weekly trial $8000-5%
-Weekly rent $550
-Lease ends 2021 plus 3 years option CPI increase , can renew
-Staff 8 , age 16-17, weekly wages $1500
-2018 yearly net profit around $120,000 inclusive one owner 30 hours a week wages , Owner not working Saturday and Sunday
-Selling $149,000 plus stock
Please call Alice 0432 843 715 for inspection
The business is located in an inner city, small commercial complex on a main road.
- Trading 7 days. 11:00am-9:00pm.
- Recently renovated 3 months ago.
- Perfect location nestled between two popular businesses such as an ice cream shop and Indian restaurant which they have been there for more than 15 years.
- Lots of extra car parks available at all time.
- Size is 67m2.
- Monthly turnover is around $25,000-$30,000.
- Monthly rent is currently $5,085 + GST, including all outgoing ($110-$120/month).
- Although will reduce to $3,950 + GST per month in November.
- Lease expires 11/2019 + 5 years option.
- 1 staff + 2 owners.
- Gross Sales are around $5,700-$6,000 per week.
- Net Income is around $1,700-$2,000 per week. Inclusive owners wages.
- The previous business only sold fish and chips, after adding Japanese food the sales decreased.
Selling for $48,000
Please contact Alice on 0432 843 715 to arrange an inspection.
The business in located on the south side of Brisbane.
-The owner has been running the business for 26 years.
-The previous weekly sales was $20,000 for 15 years.
-Due to family reasons the weekly sales dropped to $6,000
-Trading for 7 days. Mon-Sun 10am-8pm.
-It sells fish and chips, snacks, coffee and cold beverages.
-Base rent is $3600 + GST + outgoings
-Lease expires 14/07/2021
-Landlord will be willing to offer a longer lease to the right buyer.
-Food cost is around 32%.
-It is a great opportunity for both experienced and inexperienced operator.
-Selling for $60,000 + Stock
Contact Alice on 0432 843 715 to arrange an inspection.
The semi under management seafood cafe is located in a busy shopping complex in southside of Brisbane
- The owner had this proud business for 8 years
-Weekly turnover is ~$21,000
- Semi Under Management, easy to learn and manage. Owner works 20 hours a week.
- Trading 7 days 8am to 8:30pm
- Cheap Monthly base rent only $5543.59 + GST+outgoing
- Lease still have 7 years, expire in 2025
- Selling coffee fish chips seafood cake etc
- Food costs is around 33%
- 10 staff
- the center has no refurbishment requirement
- Weekly net profit is ~$5,000 inclusive owners 20 hours wages.
- Selling price $250,000 +stock
please contact Alice on 0432 843 715 for inspection
The business is located in south side of Brisbane
- There is no competition
- The owner successfully managing the business for 3 year
- Trading for 6 days, Tuesday to Sunday 10:30am to 8pm. Monday Closed.
- Cheap rent only $3900 per month inclusive GST
- Weekly trial sales is $8000+
-Selling fish chips, wrap, drink
- Food costs 40%
-Yearly net profit around $150,000 inclusive one owner’s wage
-Listing price for $130,000 +stock
Please call Alice on 0432 843 715 for inspection
The business is situated at a great location
- only few KM from Brisbane CBD
- Great environment with well equipped kitchen
- Trial weekly sales $40000
- Trading 7 days from 11:30 am to 8 pm
- Cheap yearly rent $120,000 with long lease of 20 years
- Selling fish chips salad seafood coffee drink alcohol
- Liquor license is provided
- Full free training is provided with owner stay if you require
- Trading breakfast will be a great potential to increase profit
- after owner’s wage the yearly net profit is around $400,000
- the business will start service breakfast in August, it will increase total turn over.
Listing price $1,000,000 +stock
Please contact Alice 0432843715
This business located at a good spot in Brisbane South suburb
- Selling fish and chips, burger, snack and drink
- Weekly turnover is about $5,000 – 6,000
- Buyer can add on different types of food
- Reasonable rental price with long lease period
- Great potential
- Monthly rent is about $4528.53 + Outgoing and GST
- Low food cost
- Weekly net profit is about $2,000 including one owner’s wage
- Great opportunity for new buyers
Listing price $55,000
Please contact Joe on 0435868911
This business located at a great spot in northern Brisbane
- Long history with no immediate competition
- Trading 7 days
- Selling fish and chips, salad, fresh seafood fish etc.
- It has a great potential, owner will be able to add on other styles of food
- It is a great opportunity for a family business or immigration applicants
- Reasonable rent with long lease period remain.
- Reason for sale: family reason
Price P.O.A please contact Alice on 0432 843 715
Due to partnership breakdown, this nice and newly renovated fish and chip cafe comes onto the market.
-It is located on Brisbane’s South Side in a shopping complex, surrounded by busy shops.
-There is no immediate competition
- Very cheap Rent around $3200 a month + Gst and outgoing
- Owners have recently renovated the cafe
- Weekly sales around $9,000( slow season, normally sales is $10,000)
- Very Low food cost, experienced owner has manged to reduce food cost
- Weekly net profit about $3,200
Listing price $230,000