The semi under management seafood cafe is located in a busy shopping complex in southside of Brisbane
- The owner had this proud business for 8 years
-Weekly turnover is between $22,000 – $24,000
- Semi Under Management, easy to learn and manage. Owner works 20 hours a week.
- Trading 7 days 8am to 8:30pm
- Cheap Monthly base rent only $5543.59 + GST+outgoing
- Lease still have 7 years, expire in 2025
- Selling coffee fish chips seafood cake etc
- Food costs is around 33%
- 10 staff
- the center has no refurbishment requirement
- Yearly net profit is around $280,000-$300,000 inclusive owners 20 hours wages.
- Selling price $350,000 +stock
please contact Alice on 0432 843 715 for inspection
The fish and chips seafood platter is situated in a shopping village in Brisbane Western Suburbs
- Great location
- Trading 7 days
- It has a 20 years history and current owner has traded for 4 years
- Weekly sales $12,000.00
- Trading 7 days Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 7:30 pm; Saturday Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Selling fish and chips, salad, fresh seafood fish etc.
- It has a great potential, can sell Sushi, pear tea, fresh fruit juice etc.
- The shop is 101 square metres
-Rent Reduced to $77000 per year.
- It is a great opportunity for a family business
- Weekly net profit is about $3000 + including one owner’s wage
- Listing price $120,000.00 + stock
Please contact Alice Wu on 0432 843 715