FREE BUSINESS APPRAISAL before you think about placing your business on the market, the first thing you have to do is to collect some essential documentation about the business.
1. BAS statement for the last four Quarters;
2. Three or Two years Profit and Loss Statements;
3. A complete list of Plant and Equipment;
4. A complete lease and any lease – related documents;
5. A copy of the Franchise agreement, if applicable;
6. An approximate value for any stock on hand, if applicable;Ensure that the financial statements of the business are presentable and accurate. If you are halfway through the current year, ensure that last year’s figures are available and also any for the year-to-date.Free Business Appraisal Details