7-Eleven is the largest petrol and convenience retailer in Australia, based on market share.
We opened our first Australian store in August 1977. Today the 7-Eleven brand can be seen across more than 600 stores in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and most recently, in Western Australia.
Customers love the 7-Eleven brand for our famous range of proprietary and exclusive products, including Slurpee, Krispy Kreme, $1 coffee and Mobil fuels. Additionally we offer a great range of convenience products and services such as a fresh food on the go range, Commonwealth Bank/Bankwest ATM’s, Moneygram money transfer, gift cards and transport tickets, all available 24/7.
Through our 600+ store network, we conduct more than 180 million customer transactions a year, serving an average of six customers per second, all of which generates sales of approximately $3.6 billion.
This 7-11 service station is sitauted in north part of Brisbane
– It has a total 10 years history
– It is the only one service station in the suburb
– No competition
– Trading 24 hours
– The business has two parts, one is retail and the second part is patrol service
– Every day everage 800 customers visit
– The sales has been increase every year
– 10 years lease
– current 4 years franchise license
– The head office will sign 10 years new franchise license to a suitable buyer.
– 2018 income is around $440,000
– Yearly adjusted net profit is around $300,000
Submit your offer, the owner will consider a sincere offer
Please contact Alice on 0432 843 715 for inspection